Montag, 30. Januar 2017

My Insecurities

I hate my face - the big pores and scars from when I had severe acne but now that's gone and I don't hate on every pimple I get anymore and I don't wear that much make up anymore and I like when people tell me "I like how you don't wear make-up" and then I am like well if only you knew hehehe but thank you anyways! I hate my bags under my eyes and the milias I got around my eyes - like what even are those and what are they for they just annoy me so much but I read that even when you get rid of them for now they will always come back so I learnt to deal with it and sometimes when I look in the mirror i don't hate my face after all...I hate my profile...my chin looks weird and my forehead is too big but I watch Jacksfilms and he laughs about his big forehead so I can, too..plus I almost always wear bangs to hide it and not everyone can wear bangs so I am pretty lucky, right? I hate my stomach as well and funny enough I also always think about Mia from pulp fiction and be like well, I guess it's cute plus, I love food so yeah...I learnt to love my small boobs because they fit my small body...I also love my eye color..when the sun is shining they look golden..I also love my ass because it's hella cute! I need to work out though so it stays that way..also I need to work out to get rid of my back problems..because that really IS a problem! always put your health first, guys!!! That's way more important than looks!


Verena  

inspiriert von diesem Video: My Insecurities (by doddlevloggle)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen